UCR Registration

UCR Registration

All interstate motor carriers (private and for-hire motor carriers of passengers and freight), freight forwarders, brokers, IEPs, HMSP applicants/holders, and cargo tank manufacturing and repair facilities are required to pay the UCR fee based on the number of vehicles they are operating under FMCSA jurisdiction. This fee is required every year.

Recently, UCR fees have been delayed, forcing interstate carriers to monitor when those fees should be paid. Let CRS do that for you. We will contact you when UCR fees are normally collected each year. If there is a delay, we monitor it for you and pay the fee when accepted by the government. You do not need to think about it again. We will send you proof of your UCR filing when completed. It's that easy!

Speak to a Compliance Specialist Today!

Call today for more information about how you can stay USDOT Compliant.

Vehicle Range
Processing Fee
Commercial Registration Services Fee